Tuesday 27 October 2020

Painting: Recipe for fire


I started with basing it white, followed by a layer of thinned down Stormhost Silver (molten metal only)
While the silver was still wet, I continued with Lamenters Yellow (Glaze), Casandora Yellow (wash), Fuegan Orange (wash) without waiting for anything to properly dry
After the Fuegan Orange everything was a wet mess and I was even removing the silver and white in places
I touched these up with some firebright orange while allowing it all to dry a little
I touched the areas that I wanted lighter up with some Lamenters Yellow
Then I used Bloodletter (glaze) and a bit of nuln oil to finish it off








No comments:

Post a Comment

Bushido Tactica – Disengage

  I’m trying to get my groove back for Bushido now that “the year that shall not be named” is over. So I thought I’d start with something I’...